Thursday 23 February 2012

PLANNING - NEW IDEAS FROM MAGAZINE MOCK UP NUMBER 1

Contents:
I want to try and maybe have a double page contents? as because my magazine is split into three different areas (Music, Fashion, Art) I think it would be good to have three different sections for a contents page. and stick to three colours for the different section background and two font colours which will be like to the cover fonts and colours.


DoublePS:
I want to have a whole page with a photo on it of my artist and then on the other side base it on the katy perry rolling stones article. I couldn't work out how to fit into columns on Photoshop so this is something i need to work on to make my DPS look alot more professional as it's currently all over the place and looks a mess.


Cover:
I want to keep a big main face close up image of my model and artist (vladana) and then create text around that. I like the idea of having black and white background image and then add vibrant colours into the inside of the magazine and then also the colours on the cover will contrast. I need to play around with what would look best though.


Overall:
I need to get my photos taking to then be able to tell where i am going to go with the magazine, also i can then know where i am editing the photos to make a good arty feel as this will take some time and i need to do it asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment