Friday 3 February 2012

PRACTISE TEST SHOTS



These are my practise test shots i have taken to get an idea of how i will set out my model in proportion to the page and props. I found it hard to do test shots at school as i couldnt do the weird makeup, use props or correct background i will want to be using. I found it useful though to think of poses for my model, the model i will use is a dancer so she will be more mobile and more expressive. As a dancer she will be more confident and facial expressions i want to create she will be able to do and with effect. I will be using material and props such as flowers and birds to give an edgy odd look. I like the diffrent positions and poses we created with liv (above) and i think these will be effective when added props and photoshop editing.

I will still use weird positions though if i am going for the dark, dungey style too because this will then still give off the odd and arty feel I want for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment